Who we are
24 hr. Arctic Services is a small, customer-focused contracting company, which allows for quick, personalized service. I pride myself in being very friendly, straight-foward, knowledgable, and willing to go that extra step to acheive complete customer satisfaction. In most cases we provide same day service and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With 18+ years as an independent operator, generally prior to arrival we are able to determine the problem, reducing the time on the job thus saving you money. I am able to obtain hard to get parts in less than 48hrs. In the event the part is no longer available we can fabricate it in the field. All repair work comes with a warranty, call for details on warranty. The products we manufacture come with a lifetime limited warranty.
24 hr. Arctic Services will also meet or beat any written quote by a licensed, insured, and bonded service provider. The most cost efficient methods are used with minimal waste.
Give us a call today at 907-727-5718 for Permanent solutions to your Temporary problems!
24 hr. Arctic Services sells, supports, and services products from the following manufacturers:
* = Available Locally
- - A.O. Smith
- - American
- - Baxi
- - Buderus *
- Burnham *
- - Central Boilers
- Cleaver Brooks
- - Crown
- Elite *
- - Ferroli
- - Grant Boilers
- Heat Transfer
- - Ideal boiler/HE
- - Lockinvar *
- - Peerless
- Rinnai *
- - Takagi *
- Triangle Tube *
- - Vaillant
- Weil-Mclain *
- - Viessmann *
- - Amana
- - American Standard
- - Armstrong *
- - Bryant
- - Carrier
- - Coleman
- - Goodman *
- - Heil *
- - Lenox
- - Payne
- - Pinnacle
- - Rheem
- - Traine
- - York *
24 hr. Arctic Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet all of your repair needs. With over 13 years of experience, my expertise in all areas of residential repair makes me the #1 choice when you need a hand. I have extensive references available. I offer friendly, quick, efficient, and affordable services. I am drug, alcohol, and smoke free. We are keenly aware of the trust you place in us. As part of this responsibility, we will never give out your information, share photos, etc. without your permission. This is 100% guaranteed. (call for details on guarantee)
- General System Inspections:
- - Plumbing
- - Heating
- - Water Quality
- - Electrical
- Heating Repair:
- - Furnaces
- - Boilers
- - Waste Oil Heaters
- - Diagnosis of uneven heating or loop failure issues
- - Toyo and Monitor stove service
- Electrical Repair:
- - Switches & outlets
- - Appliances
- - Lighting
- - Dirty voltage
- - Mystery switches
- - Green energy
- - High energy bill reduction
- - Stand alone power systems
- Plumbing Repair:
- - Unclog drains
- - Kitchen and bath faucet issues
- - Garbage disposals
- - Dishwashers
- - Toilet, tub, and shower issues
- - Water heater repair
- - Leak repair
- - Well/septic issues
- Water Filtration and Purification:
- - Iron
- - Odor
- - Hardness
- - Color
- - Turbidity
- - Black water
- - Surface water
24 hr. Arctic Services I have over 13 years of independent operating experience. Client privacy and security is 100% guaranteed (call for guarantee details). My unique experience with mixed properties ensures a flexible and quick response to special needs. This can range from office clients lighting needs to hotel guest complaints that require speed and poise in response. With my ability to pass government background checks, I can meet the needs of Federal and State facilities. With everyday 24 hour availability, I am always willing to work within the schedule needs of your clientele. Quick and efficient services insure that, day or night, your business will receive the highest level of service, to ensure quick permanent solutions to your needs.
- Complete facility support for all systems 24/7 - your managers will never have to rely on multiple contractors for repair services.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties to reduce failure and increase the longevity of you facilities equipment.
- Check for and correct fire, life, and safety issues.
- Ensuring a productive work environment by adjusting lighting and HVAC systems.
- Address clientele issues in a fast and polite manner.
- Willing to work multiple different schedule routines in order to minimize disruptions.
- 100% communication with building managers to ensure ALL needs are met.
- All work is done in the most cost effective manner without compromising quality.
- Any upgrades or running costs are always authorized BEFORE work begins. NO surprise billing.
24 hr. Arctic Services is THE choice for all of your industrial service needs. I am on call 24/7 and can be anywhere in the state of Alaska within 24 hours. My experience working in some of the most extreme environments has given me a unique perspective on safety and supply issues. Your equipment is a vital part of any production you have in operation. It is my job to make sure they are operating at peak effeciency. In the event they break down, I have a very fast response time with good supply chains. In the event I cannot supply the part, I can fabricate it on site or install a stop gap until the new part arrives. My skills go beyond simple repairs, I can also retrofit a piece of equipment to your needs. I understand how the weather can affect a job especially in remote locations. My experience in Antarctica not only shows my true grit, but also my integrity. I have also worked in mines, on oil field platfroms, and in Slope camps. I can be dropped in any situation with minimal equipment and still accomplish the job needed. Safety, security, discretion, and flexibility are paramount values here at 24hr Arctic Services.
*** For a list of my certifications/training, please click HERE. ***
- Repairing and Maintaining Mechanical Equipment - Servicing, repairing, adjusting,
and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate primarily on
the basis of mechanical (not electronic) principles.
- - Adjust production equipment/machinery setup
- - Adjust or set mechanical controls or components
- - Align or adjust clearances of mechanical components or parts
- - Diagnose mechanical problems in machinery or equipment
- - Install water or sewer treatment plant equipment
- - Maintain specialized manufacturing or commercial equipment or machinery
- - Overhaul power-generating equipment or machinery
- - Maintain or repair small engines
- - Repair or adjust measuring or control devices
- - Test mechanical products or equipment
- - Maintain welding machines or equipment
- - Maintain or repair industrial or related equipment/machinery
- - Maintain or repair work tools or equipment
- - Perform hydraulic plumbing
- - Overhaul industrial or construction machinery or equipment
- - Conduct tests to locate mechanical system malfunction
- - Repair or replace malfunctioning or worn mechanical components
- - Lubricate machinery, equipment, or parts
- - position, align, or level machines, equipment, or structures
- - Assemble, dismantle, or reassemble equipment or machinery
- - Install equipment or attachments on machinery or related structures
- - Inspect machinery or equipment to determine adjustments or repairs needed
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material - Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify
the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- - Conduct performance testing
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Read blueprints
- Read specifications
- Read schematics
- Read technical drawings
- Obtain information from individuals
- Read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts
- Handling and Moving Objects - Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Assemble and install pipe sections, fittings, or plumbing fixtures
- Bend tubing or conduit
- Fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- Performing General Physical Activities - Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Apply cleaning solvents
- Move or fit heavy objects
- Repair sheet metal products
- Cut, bend, or thread pipe for gas, air, hydraulic, or water lines
- Controlling Machines and Processes - Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
- Use electronic calibration devices
- Control HVAC equipment
- Perform detailed welding techniques
- Solder electrical or electronic connections or components
- Use control or regulating devices to adjust or maintain industrial machinery
- Use electrical or electronic test devices or equipment
- Use hand or power tools
- Set up and operate variety of machine tools
- Use pipe fitting equipment
- Use pneumatic tools
- Use precision measuring devices in mechanical repair work
- Use pressure gauges
- Use high voltage apparatus
- Use acetylene welding/cutting torch
- Weld together metal parts, components, or structures
- Operate pneumatic test equipment
- Use tube bending equipment
- Use braze-welding equipment
- Use soldering equipment
- Use arc welding equipment
- Use machine tools in installation, maintenance, or repair
- 0perate hoist, winch, or hydraulic boom
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing info and evaluating results to choose the best
solution and solve problems.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeping up to date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- - Use pollution control techniques
- - Use combination welding procedures
- - Use robotics systems technology
- - Use knowledge of metric system
- - Use 2-cycle engine technology
- - Use knowledge of welding filler rod types
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People - Assessing the value, importance, or quality of
things or people.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events - Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing
differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Identify properties of metals for repair or fabrication activities
- Understand service or repair manuals
- Understand technical operating, service or repair manuals
- Identify base metals for welding
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information - Estimating sizes, distances,
and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- Determine installation, service, or repair needed
- Drafting, Laying Out, and Specifying Technical Devices, Parts, and Equipment - Providing documentation, detailed
instructions, drawings, or specifications to tell others about how devices, parts, equipment, or structures are to be
fabricated, constructed, assembled, modified, maintained, or used.
- Analyzing Data or Information - Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by
breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment - Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or
testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical)
- Install industrial machinery or related heavy equipment
- Calibrate or adjust electronic equipment or instruments to specification
- Install electronic power, communication, control, or security equipment or systems
- Install or replace meters, regulators, or related measuring or control devices
- Install/connect electrical equipment to power circuit
- Replace electronic components
- Repair computer controlled manufacturing systems
- Repair plastics manufacturing equipment
- Install electronic equipment, components, or systems
- Repair or replace electrical wiring, circuits, fixtures, or equipment
- Set up computer numerical control machines
- Install electrical conduit or tubing
- Test electrical/electronic wiring, equipment, systems or fixtures
- Analyze operation of malfunctioning electrical or electronic equipment
- Test electronic or electrical circuit connections
- Install electrical fixtures or components
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers,
and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings - Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events,
or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Observe or listen to machinery or equipment operation to detect malfunctions
- Interacting With Computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program,
write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Program computer numerical controlled machines
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources - Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
- Order or purchase supplies, materials, or equipment
- Requisition stock, materials, supplies or equipment
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgment
to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Perform safety inspections in industrial, manufacturing or repair setting
- Documenting/Recording Information - Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in
written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Maintain repair records
- Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying
information or data.
- Verify levelness or verticality, using level or plumb bob
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize,
and accomplish your work.
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others - Translating or explaining what information means and how
it can be used.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working
relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems,
or products, including artistic contributions.
24 hr. Arctic Services has proven experience in the restaurant industry. I'm available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will always work within your schedule to provide you with quick, efficient services taylored to your needs. I will work around the clock if needed to keep your restaurant operating safely and efficiently 100% of the time. No job is too small or too large, from emergency repairs to regularly scheduled maintenance. 100% client privacy and security is guaranteed, in writing if requested.
I can handle all of your building's operating needs, including fire safety, hazcom, physical hazard safety, hvac/heating issues.
Commercial Kitchen Equipment Repair:
- Convection & microwave ovens
- Flat grills & broilers
- Sinks & dishwashers
- Range hoods
- Exhaust/supply fans
- Filter maintenance & cleaning
- Switches & outlets
- Unclog drains & fix leaks
- Faucet issues
- Garbage disposals
- Restroom issues
- Well/septic issues